Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stavitskiy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 15, 2018
Hello there Mac`s owners. I noticed that most dirty keys on my MacBook Pro`s keyboard is T and Y (look on the photo). I think the reason of this problem is active cooler system on Macs. Thus on MacBook without coolers there is no dirty keyboards.
What do you think about it?
Cheers and спасибо!

Dr39HwyXcAAMR4e.jpg

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Why only T & Y? Other keys is OK. I noticed this feature on my old MacBook Pro 2011 and new Pro 2015
I'm seeing varying levels of dirt by your other keys as well. The V, H, U all seem to have some dirt by the keys. Its tough to see in your photo but I do some dirt there. Not as much as the T key, and I don't know why. I would carefully clean the area and not think too much about it, but that's just me.

stavitskiy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 15, 2018
I'm seeing varying levels of dirt by your other keys as well. The V, H, U all seem to have some dirt by the keys. Its tough to see in your photo but I do some dirt there. Not as much as the T key, and I don't know why. I would carefully clean the area and not think too much about it, but that's just me.
Good point, thanks for opinion

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.