D&D General Erol Otus has a store!

darjr

I crit!
Erol Otus posted he has a new web store! I’m going to be drowning in EO prints!

Shows off his art and some classic covers.
From his Facebook post
I’m finally beginning to sell prints and other things, starting with a limited edition Giclee print of my Dragon Mag. cover and T-Shirts of Cthulu and Hastur. All new scans from the originals. This would not have happened with the amazing artist Skinner. He introduced me to his friends, produced the promotional materials, and so much more! Also thanks to the great Tony DiTerlizzi who gave me his advice and also showed me some interesting software that should make it possible to make prints from previously printed works. I’m glad to be doing this now, sorry it took me so long. 😊

Last edited:

Am I right, only one color print and 4 black and white T-shirts available? And everything is on pre-order? Hope this comes through and he has more options available in the near future.

Sacrosanct

Legend
About time! I know folks like me have been asking him for years lol. Now he just needs to expand it. I hope hope hope that TSR allowed some rights to be reverted back to him. I know that was the case with other (Easley, Elmore, etc). Sounds like it.

The best part is now he can finally make some money off of his iconic work (since they didn't get paid much back then). He deserves it!

Remove ads